I'm also bringing a few games to sell at the bring-and-buy, games that have some degree of sentimental value but that just aren't going to get played again in my house and deserve a new home with a new opportunity to entertain:
- Foxbat and Phantom, an SPI flat-box game of tactical jet combat in the 1970s
- Gulf Strike, a Victory Games heavy-duty modern-day operational warfare game in the Persian Gulf
- Wiz Kids, a simple little word game for kids
- En Garde!, a TSR role-playing rules set for 17th century rapier-dueling and derring-do
- James Bond 007: Goldfinger, a scenario module for the Victory Games role-playing game based on the Ian Fleming series. (Somehow I managed to sell the core game JB007 at a yard sale but ended up with this module - how did that happen?)
I'll follow up with a post on Monday with feedback from CoG.