Ridere, ludere, hoc est vivere.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bellwether interview

About once a month, Bellwether Games interviews a game designer on their blog.  Over the last year and a half, they've asked some illuminating questions of designers in the field.  This month, they were gracious enough to ask me to take a turn in the barrel, and I took full advantage of the opportunity to espouse my thoughts on games and game design.

Oh, and by the way, I happened to notice (no, they didn't ask me to mention) that Bellwether is selling Drop Site (designer Dennis Hoyle, artists Guray Emen and Paolo Vallerga) at 30% off, plus free shipping.  I first heard of this game when it won the Carta Mundi prize for Best Card Game in the 2010 Premio Archimede game design competition.  I haven't played it myself, but from what I've read, it looks like an excellent candidate for a stocking stuffer.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations! You are getting press.

    BTW, the link is busted. Here's the new one.

    http://bellwethergames.com/designers/paul-owen-interview/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Turns out the Drop Site link was broken, too. I think Bellwether completely revamped its website. I've fixed both.

    ReplyDelete